Saturday, February 12, 2011

Simply the best

Sometimes I can't figure out how Becca can read my mind so often. Last Thursday was a long, rough day. It was my first week at work and juggling both school and the new job. While I love doing both it is exhausting! The thought of making dinner seriously made me want to cry, so I stood in the kitchen just staring at the fridge, hoping something would miraculously cook itself. All I wanted was a $5 pizza and a movie night. Not five seconds later I heard the front door open and Becca announced, "I brought you a surprise!" She walked into the kitchen with precisely this in her hands:


$5 pizza, a caffeine pick me up, and the newest Netflix movie.
Sometimes life is just really, really good!

1 comment:

  1. That's what love is all about! Knowing what the other person needs. That was sure sweet!

    ReplyDelete