Saturday, February 12, 2011

Kath's Birthday (November 2010)

If you're just joining this day of blogging in progress, I'm trying to do some SERIOUS catching up! We're finally to November 2010 and you know what that means... my birthday! Here is how I rang in year 27:

Birthday Breakfast--thanks Becca!! Delicious surprise! Becca makes the best potato hash in the world and this was a delectable start to the morning. Check out our morning looks!


Birthday dinner! I made fajitas at mom's and opted for a pumpkin pie in lieu of cake. Delish and fun to spend time with the family as always, rounding the night out with a fiery game of Phase 10.





While cutting onions and tearing up, mom taught me a trick. Hold a piece of bread in your mouth like so, and voila! No more tears from onions. This has literally saved my fingers.... :)




No comments:

Post a Comment