This Spring my girlfriends from high school are welcoming babies of their own. Ashley and I put together a baby shower to celebrate Christina's first:
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Babies and Baby Showers
Becca works at a daycare and is adored by both the children and the parents! She is great with the kids and treats them like equals, which I think is part of the secret to her success. Here are pictures of one of the kids' birthday parties. This particular mini has been with Becca in the daycare since she was 12 mos. Here Becca is helping to celebrate her 4th birthday:

This Spring my girlfriends from high school are welcoming babies of their own. Ashley and I put together a baby shower to celebrate Christina's first:
This Spring my girlfriends from high school are welcoming babies of their own. Ashley and I put together a baby shower to celebrate Christina's first:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you weren't kidding about finally blogging! catch up of the blogging century! i love it, and it was a joy to scan through the last year of your lives ;) especially the parts I was in, which was few and in between ... can that change?
ReplyDelete