Sunday, May 30, 2010

Move In Day- April 2010

Becca moved in with me in April and the task of combining two lives proved both hilarious and tricky. We found ourselves suddenly engaged in the truly deep questions that life requires us to ask: What color should the bedroom furniture be? Where should the plates go? And of course, Where can I hang my swords?

Here are the pictures from moving day. We're still putting finishing touches on the place, but we can't wait to show the makeover our apartment got!



Hanging a window shade from IKEA to keep out what Kathy has dubbed the "motel light". This is how happy Becca was about blocking out the light in the master bedroom... now we sleep in a cave!


Hi, my name is Kathy, and I have a problem--I love shoes! I think most people that know me would be shocked to see my pile of shoes, but what can I say... I'm a girl at heart! On move in day I forced myself to have a come to Jesus of sorts with my shoe collection and got rid of the ones I no longer wear. Don't worry... the majority still reside with me. :)


The master bedroom


The spare bedroom


The living room


The living room, part two

No comments:

Post a Comment