Krysten chewing on tootsie rolls... a consequence for a missed question on "The Newlyweds Game". For the record, of 19 questions she got 16 correct, including a question that asked Austin which famous person would he want to meet if he could. I thought his response of Bret Michels was completely random... it turns out Krysten knows her fiance quite well! Not only did she get Bret Michels correct, she also knew Austin's favorite color, candy bar, memorable date, favorite features, favorite song, etc. Well played, well played.
Monday, May 31, 2010
Krysten's Bridal Shower
My little sister is getting married this summer, let the festivities begin! As the maid of honor I had the opportunity to plan the family bridal shower. It was a blast getting in touch with family we haven't seen in a while as well as putting my event planning skills to the test. All in all it was a successful party and even if I'm just speaking for myself, I had a blast! Thanks to Allison, Laurie, Dad, Grannie, Mom, Becca, Taylor, Hollie, and all who helped set up, bring food, and take down. And finally, congrats to you Krys-- love you and Austin!



Krysten chewing on tootsie rolls... a consequence for a missed question on "The Newlyweds Game". For the record, of 19 questions she got 16 correct, including a question that asked Austin which famous person would he want to meet if he could. I thought his response of Bret Michels was completely random... it turns out Krysten knows her fiance quite well! Not only did she get Bret Michels correct, she also knew Austin's favorite color, candy bar, memorable date, favorite features, favorite song, etc. Well played, well played.


Krysten chewing on tootsie rolls... a consequence for a missed question on "The Newlyweds Game". For the record, of 19 questions she got 16 correct, including a question that asked Austin which famous person would he want to meet if he could. I thought his response of Bret Michels was completely random... it turns out Krysten knows her fiance quite well! Not only did she get Bret Michels correct, she also knew Austin's favorite color, candy bar, memorable date, favorite features, favorite song, etc. Well played, well played.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment