Then in May my family Raced for the Cure through the streets of Salt Lake City. I've never done this before and I must say that it was highly emotional for all of us who participated. Having both family and friends who have been affected by breast cancer my family decided to show up and walk.
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Movin' for a Cause!
In April Becca and I joined our friend Gina at the Gateway mall for this year's Salt Lake City 5K race. All proceeds go to the Huntsman Cancer Institute, so we showed up in support of Team Mom. It was Becca's first 5K and my first time in a race since last year's half marathon... needless to say it was great pounding the pavement again!

Then in May my family Raced for the Cure through the streets of Salt Lake City. I've never done this before and I must say that it was highly emotional for all of us who participated. Having both family and friends who have been affected by breast cancer my family decided to show up and walk.
Then in May my family Raced for the Cure through the streets of Salt Lake City. I've never done this before and I must say that it was highly emotional for all of us who participated. Having both family and friends who have been affected by breast cancer my family decided to show up and walk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment