Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Wedding... The SUSPENSE!

Krys and Austin the night before The Big Day!
(Holding their crystal flutes- a gift from the siblings.)

In my efforts to keep this blog in chronological order I have to post the obligatory space saver for the wedding. I am waiting for pictures to come in from our photographer because I'm sure he did a much better job than I at capturing the moments. At Nate's wedding (see here) I was able to take a plethora of pictures, but this time around I let our wonderful photographer Justin Reeves handle that.

At Nate's wedding Austin caught the garter... turns out that was more prophetic than we knew! Stay tuned for the photo documentation of July 10, 2010 and congrats to newlyweds Krysten and Austin!





UPDATE: While we're waiting for the photographs to come in I thought I'd share a video that my future brother-in-law Vince made. So fun!

UPDATE 2: For wedding picture highlights click here! Thanks to Justin Reeves Photography




No comments:

Post a Comment