Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Krysten and Austin's Rehearsal Dinner
Part of the reason we are so behind in blogging is that it has been such a busy summer! After Bike MS wrapped up at the end of June we went full throttle into the wedding plans. Thanks to Lisa and David Shick for hosting both sides of the family at The Lion House on July 9th. We had a blast hanging out with the family and enjoying a beautiful night in the SLC. We are loving life!
How beautiful is the place we live? We are in love...
Also in love? These two... congrats Krys and Austin! We love you and are happy to share this event with you both! You clean up pretty good!
Dad and Krys practicing The Dance. I held up just fine during their practice run... the wedding day? That's another story. :)
This pose is now tradition for Taylor and I...
It is both strange and wonderful that the four of us...
My favorite part of this picture--aside from the beautiful people I call family--is Austin's head peeking into the background.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment