Saturday, October 16, 2010

Shelly and Zach

Shelly and Zach were married at the end of the summer and I need to give a shout out to these two people whom we love! Shelly and I met at the Larry H. Miller Group and I am better for having her in my life! We've seen Costa Rica, dishwashers, Arizona, new jobs, lots of lunch dates, and many a girls night out together. I love this woman and look up to her as an example for so many reasons! I couldn't be happier that she and Zach are together. He is a great guy and she a great gal--we loved sharing in this day with them!


Shelly, Zach, and Carson at the gorgeous reception

Engagement photo


The ladies at the reception. I love these women!


Museo de los ninos (children's museum) in San Juan, Costa Rica



Washing dishes for the night at The Mayan restaurant. What nice HR reps we are!


Heading up the wobbly gravel road on our tractor pull in Rara Avis, Costa Rica


Being our regular selves on a girls night in Park City.


LOVE YOU DOOM N' GLOOM!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment