Rise and shine and make the lunches. We forgot to pack utensils so we used our brand new trowel. Again... it was new. :) First stop: Delicate Arch.
Gorgeous sandscape on the Delicate Arch trail.
It is a little bizarre to go from red rock to sandy desert.
Becca on the last little stretch before the natural unveiling of the arch. This is her favorite hike so I had the camera ready so that I could capture her reaction:
Becca was brave enough to trek over to the arch so she could take a picture beneath it. The only thing that I remember about this hike from when I was younger is the sheer drop off on the back of this sucker... For that reason I decided to stay on solid ground and be the photographer.
For the life of me, I can't get this picture to rotate correctly. This meal must be documented, however, because it was DELICIOUS! Becca's parents were in Moab a few days before we were and they recommended that we try Fiesta Mexicana for dinner. I am always hesitant to eat Mexican food at a restaurant because, let's face it, nothing is ever as good as the real stuff! However, I'm happy to report that this restaurant was WONDERFUL! The staff were very nice and even though they are busy busy the service is really good. The owner is on hand most days and he is really friendly and interested in creating a great experience. Above all, the food is authentic and tasty beyond compare. Fiesta Mexicana makes The Red Iguana look like Taco Bell. We loved this place so much we ate there two nights in a row for dinner.

During dinner we received this text message from Krysten.
This is the scenario she walked into when she stopped by our apartment to check on the cat.
When the moms are away, the cat will play...!
This is the scenario she walked into when she stopped by our apartment to check on the cat.
When the moms are away, the cat will play...!
No comments:
Post a Comment