Thursday, June 16, 2011

Post Spring Cleaning

This weekend we finally took some time to dive into cleaning the house.  We keep a pretty clean house, but there was the elusive spare bedroom that just kept piling up.  A twin bed, a bike, boxes, camping gear, laundry baskets...you name it, it was piled high in the spare room.  It was starting to make me feel claustrophobic...and if I am feeling that way, you can bet that Becca was over the top! We went in head first and a DI trip and hours of cleaning and organizing later, we have a spare room that finally fits us.

BEFORE


AFTER

Of course, as we were cleaning, Ellie helped remind us that we'll never get rid of all the clutter.                                       These are two of her favorite toys: a hair tie and a shoelace. 
We ended the night by treating ourselves to a dollar movie....
And grabbing dinner at our local Chinese haunt, "Charlie Chow's"

2 comments:

  1. I love cleaning! can I come to your next cleaning party? Ps I totally zoomed the business out of that picture to see NICOLE! love her ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That's some seriously impressive zooming, woman. Deep cleaning is the best--something so therapeutic about it. Let's have cleaning parties! :)

    ReplyDelete