
Next, we hit up the Cinemark to see SCREAM 4. When we got to our 3:00pm matinee showing we found ourselves to be the only ones in the theatre. This of course scared the crap out of me.


As the lights dimmed I got even more afraid. However, not two seconds after the lights went down, they came on again and the screen opened. Then they turned off again. Then on again. I wasn't going to wait around for some recorded voice to ask "Do you like scary movies?!?" so I left Becca to hold the fort and went to find a projectionist. After 15 minutes they realized that that the projector wasn't working and they 1) refunded our tickets and 2) gave us ticket vouchers for our return. So, although we weren't able to see Scream that afternoon, we did return two days later to watch it for FREE and had the bonus of having other living souls to watch it with. BOO YEAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment