Wednesday, March 9, 2011
A Day in the Life: Feb 27th
Sometimes I feel that this blog shows all the glamor of life. Not to say that our life is by any means glamorous, but I think it is easy to get showy with media. Facebook statuses are a competition to be witty; blogs are to show how fabulous life is. I decided I wanted to show the nitty gritty on life for one day. Consider this the blog that pulls back the internet curtain and reveals what really goes on in our apartment on a Sunday.... Here is our day on Sunday, Feb 27, 2011.
X-BOX
Grading...and more grading. And then some grading.
Clean this thing out...
Headin' out. This is SLC near our house.
Being hot.
Heading to Sandy...
Laundry....
Family time....
Becca's love affair with Reba, the leopard gecko...
Grabbed a little Sunday dinner... and mom accidentally ripped a $10 in half....
First attempt at homemade pretzels...success!
Oscar night. And more grading!!
Oscars and pretzels
Home again after laundry is done and playing with the cat.
Bed time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment