Kash is due in June...time to celebrate! Hollie's mom and sisters hosted a baby shower in Bountiful. It was a fabulous morning full of good food and great tidings. Can't wait for that baby!
 |
| Aunt Brenda and Grandma |
 |
| Hollie's sister Heidi and Baby Garrett |
 |
| A gaggle of family--Mom, Becca, Laura, Linsey, Hollie, Krys, Lesha |
 |
| Adorable! |
 |
| Hollie and her sister Kristy |
 |
| Practice |
 |
| Hollie, Mom, Grandma, Aunt Brenda |
 |
| Hollie's sister Katie, sis-in-law Erika, and Hollie's mom |
After the shower we went to Cutler's Cookies in Bountiful. I pretty much can't go to B-Town without getting one of their iced sugar cookies...delicious. Then we hit up the Spag Fac.
I want to see blog updates about the lil man in action! I know he's around there somewhere!! I miss you guys!! Love from NY Peace
ReplyDelete