![]() |
| With Ashley, Melissa, and Rene before the race. |
Saturday, September 10, 2011
University of Utah 5K
In September I ran a 5K with some of my college / high school friends. The 5K was held on campus at the University of Utah and was a fundraiser for a campus health organization. It was a beautiful morning on campus and I loved running around this beautiful area that now feels so much like my home.
The race was so fun and went really well. This race marked my fastest 5K time at 35 minutes. I felt pretty good about that. My friend Joe, who is also a colleague at work, came in first place for the entire race, running the 5K in about 15 minutes. So...there's that. :) Such a good time with the girls, touring this beautiful campus on foot, and running. Afterward we kept the tradition of post-race breakfast at Kneader's. Mmmm....cinnamon french toast....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment